A Writer Who Doesn’t Write

by - December 27, 2019


A Writer Who Doesn’t Write

From the past few weeks, I don’t know what has just happened to me but I was not in the mood to write anything. I mean I was just feeling low, it’s not that I have not been doing anything apart. But it’s just I have not been writing from the past few weeks or maybe months.

So, today I was wondering and this weird thought came into my mind. So, what was it?
Actually, I was thinking and I realize that I call myself a writer, but I am the one who is not writing from months. I mean I was busy making videos for my YouTube channel and all. But it doesn’t mean that I should quit writing. I mean I call myself a writer, not a YouTuber.

So, this is what I have become in the past few months, “A Writer Who Don’t Write.”
I can’t even express my feelings about it. I mean I’m literally very disappointed and sad too with my current condition. So, I thought this needs to end. This break now has to end and here I am writing again.

If you’re a writer I think you can relate it with me. When you don’t write anything for weeks or maybe months, it feels something different to write again. I mean now I’m finding it difficult to write. I have to think a lot for the right words and to write something useful, or to write something which can make sense.

Let me know in the comment section below if you too can relate with it.

What are my plans now?

The break is now officially over and now its time to get myself to back on track again. Although it is now difficult to write in that old-fashioned way still I am going to write. I mean I have done it in the past, so it’s not a big deal now.

From this post, I will try to write at least three articles per week and let’s see how it goes. These articles are going to be personal development related and by the way if you want me to write articles on my personal life experiences then please let me know in the comment section below.

Again, this is not the usual type of post which I post here but still, I thought you guys should know that what has happened to me and to this blog. And why I haven’t been posting for this long time.

Well, so this is it for today. See you soon in the very next post.

Have a good day.
Thanks.


You May Also Like

0 Comments