Top 7 Anime Quotes

by - November 14, 2018

top-7-anime-quotes

Didn’t know about you, but I am personally a big fan of anime. To those who didn’t know what the hell is anime, “it is a style of Japanese film and television animation.”

My personal favorite anime shows are Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon and so on. (Btw what’s your favorite anime show, let me know in the comment section below.)

So, today in this post, I will write top 7 anime quotes which I personally loved most.

So, let’s get started:

(Note: I do not own any of these images. All the credits are given to their respective owner.)

1. Hard work is worthless.

Naruto-Uzumaki-Quote

“Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves.” -Naruto

2. When they lose faith.

Itachi-Uchiha-Quote

“People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.” -Itachi Uchiha

3. Achieve revenge.

Sakura-Naruto-Quote

“Even if you achieve your revenge, nothing will change.” -Sakura

4. Brainless monkey.

Goku-Quote

“I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster.” -Goku

5. The true power of us.

Saitama-One-Punch-Man-Quote

“True power of us human beings is that we can change ourselves on our own.” -Saitama (One-Punch Man)

6. Change your destiny.

Naruto-Uzumaki-Quote

“If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” -Naruto Uzumaki

7. I’m a failure.

Izuku-Midoriya-Quote

“Sometimes I do feel like I’m a failure. Like there’s no hope for me. But even so, I’m not gonna give up. Ever!” -Izuku Midoriya




So, what’s your favorite anime quote? Comment down below.

You May Also Like

13 Comments