One Life, No Regrets

by - November 28, 2018

One-Life-No-Regrets

Didn’t know about you, but I can’t just live in regrets. I mean there is just only one life and tell me one thing, do you want to live your whole life in some regrets?

For me, it’s a big fuckin NO.

I think that’s one of a reason why I keep hustling all the time because in my late 30’s or 40’s I don’t wanna live in regrets. I want to achieve something big and for it, I will do whatever it takes.

So, in today’s post, I will talk about this topic and will be going to share my opinions.

Live in reality.


Just tell me one thing, do you believe that you’ll get another life? Do you think that you’ll get another chance?

Hell no!

There’s just only one life and you have to realize it. I mean if you wanna be a singer, go for it. If you wanna be a painter, go for it. But don’t just let your dreams for next day. The irony of life is that death is unpredictable. It may seem a little bit rude or harsh to you, but this is true. I mean no one can predict their death or future.

Talking about myself, I wanna be a blogger and an entrepreneur, so I am working for it now. I can’t just let this work for tomorrow or on some other day because I know or you can say realize that I can be dead at any moment.

Well, it’s the harsh truth of life and you’ve to realize it. If you wanna do something, do it now. There’s nothing like tomorrow or the next day. There’s just only today.

Living in Regrets.


I would rather want to live in the failure, instead of living in the regrets of not even trying. I mean if I want to do something, if I want to achieve something, I will work or it. It may seem impossible to you, but for me, it’s my dream and I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

If you say that hey Manish! Just forget about it, you can’t achieve it. Well, fuck you. I didn’t ask for your opinion. I have belief in myself, and that's what you needed too.

Well, just think about it. You sitting on a chair in your late 30’s or 40’s, thinking about all those opportunities you missed when you were young. Do you really wanna spend the rest of your life in that fuckin regret?

If not, then do something about it.

Get out from your comfort zone and work hard. I know a comfort zone is a beautiful place and you want to play safe, but listen! Nothing ever grows in the comfort zone and if you want to achieve something big, then you have to get out from your safe zone. You have to take the risk.

“Take the risk, that’s where legends are made.”

Keep it in mind, “in the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”


There’s only one fuckin life. Do something about it, my friend.

You May Also Like

1 Comments