Short Inspirational Quotes and Sayings about Life and Struggle

by - October 20, 2018

Short-Inspirational-Quotes-Sayings

Well, if you have followed me on Instagram (that you should do) I am a huge fan of inspirational quotes and sayings. In fact, in my Instagram account, I post them too.
(Follow me on Instagram at @notmanishkumar)

So, I thought why shouldn’t I make a sperate post on my blog writing all my personal favourite quotes and sayings.

By the way, if you don’t wanna read them here, I have made a YouTube video too. You can check it out from here:

So, here are my 15 personal favourite short quotes and sayings:

1. You Won’t Give Up

“It doesn't matter how hard it gets. Promise me, you won't give up.”

2. Never Trust Your Fears

“Never trust your fears, they don't know your struggle.”

3. Do It with Passion

“Do it with passion, or not at all.”

4. Believe in Yourself

“Believe in yourself, even when no one else does.”

5. Change You

“If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.”

6. Best Days of Your Life

“You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.”

7. Clear Vision of Goal

“When you have a clear vision of your goal, it's easier to take the first step toward it.”

8. Push Yourself

“You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.”

9. Change Your Life

“Every day is a chance to change your life.”

10. Be Unstoppable

“Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.”

11. You May Wish

“A year from now you may wish you had started today.”

12. Ordinary and Extraordinary

“The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”

13. Be Somebody

“Be somebody nobody thought you could be.”

14. Slow Process

“It's a slow process, but quitting won't speed it up.”

15. Remember that Guy

“Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anybody else.”



So, which quote do you like most from these? Let me know in the comment section below. And if you like it, then do share it with your friends and family. 😊

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Very nice and inspiring article. I want to appreciate you for your efforts. I have bookmarked the link of your website and going to share the link with my friend circle. If you want to get the tricks to increase your blog traffic and other digital marketing techniques then you can read my articles for free. Again thanks and all the best for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to experience the view and taste of such nice places free feel to reach us at http://www.indiatravelsonline.in OR http://www.indiatravelsonline.com

    Post your inquires now and get awesome deals today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thank you so much for sharing these powerful quotes.

    It Really Helpful Post...

    For more knowledge -> Motivational Quotes

    ReplyDelete