How to Deal with Anger in Just 5 Minutes

by - September 18, 2018

How-to-deal-with-anger

“Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.” -Laurence J. Peter

We live in an era where we are surrounded by people whose only motive is to say bad about us or to bring us down. So, in this era, it’s really easy to get angry and lost our peace of mind.

But it doesn’t mean that you should forget about the peace of mind and just get angry at a thing which has nothing to do with your life and with your goals.

Well, I personally believe that if it doesn’t help me to achieve my goals, then it’s none of my business. And I suggest you too to think in this way.

I mean you should only care about those things which are going to benefit you in some way. Whether it’s for achieving your goals or for self-improvement.

So, in this post, I will talk about how you can deal with anger in just 5 minutes.

So, let’s get started:

1. Take deep and long breaths.


Scientists have proved it that in the moment of anger if a person takes deep, long breaths, he will more likely to lose his anger/temper in a very short period of time.

Now, it’s time for you to make this your habit. Whenever you feel anger, instead of just spitting out everything that you have to regret later, take deep breaths and try to calm down.

“Believe me, anger only going to give you scars that you have to regret later.”

So, be wise and instead of getting angry, seek the peace of mind and try to calm down in every situation of life.

2. Distract yourself.


This is the one thing that I do most of the times. Whenever I get angry or feel tensed. I simply distract myself in some other kinda work or things. Like, I go on YouTube and start watching videos.

In this way, I calm down myself and keep myself away from all the anger and negativity and maintain my peace of mind.

You should try this thing out. Whenever you feel anger, try to distract yourself. There are tons of ways in which you can distract yourself away from the anger. Like, you can listen to your favorite songs, you can read your favorite book, you can watch your favorite TV show or just like me you can watch videos on YouTube.

It all depends upon you, how you distract yourself.

3.  Get out and go for a walk.


In the moment of anger, you can also try this out. Get out of that environment and go for a walk outside. It will surely help you to understand your anger and will also help you to overcome or you can say deal with it.

In this walk, think about all those things which have made you angry and think are those things really matter to you?

I believe it will surely help you to release your anger and to maintain your peace of mind.
Now, it depends upon you, what you choose. Whether you want to live an anger-free life, or just a life full of anger. Whether you want to maintain your peace of mind or just want to be angry and depressed. Whether you want to keep the things running or want to regret them later.

It all depends upon you, what you choose.


So, this is it. Let me know in the comment section below how these tips work for you.  And do share it if you like it.😊


You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. quite helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you really share an interesting post and thank you very much for writing such a fantastic blog because as reader we got to learn a lot from your content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    nice post.thanks for sharing.
    http://www.healthsecrat.com/2018/12/how-to-control-constipation-problem.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes it's amazing...... Thanks for this useful information....
    https://minecraftsport.com/

    ReplyDelete