Forgive but never forget

by - May 09, 2020





Okay so if someone has done something wrong with you, well what you need to do is to forgive them. Don’t get me wrong, but forgiving is the best thing that you can do. But here comes the catch. I said that you need to forgive them, but I didn’t mean that you also need to forget what they have done.

See, the best advice that I can give you is to forgive them but never forget the lesson. I mean forgive them but never forget what they have done.


Look forgiving them doesn’t mean that you two become friends again or something like that. But what I mean by it is that you just spit out all the hatred, all the anger that you have kept inside you. Believe me, anger, hate all these things don’t do anything else except these things only destroy you and you need to understand it.

After all mental peace above everything right.

But again you need to understand it, there’s a difference between being kind and being a fool. Forgiving them doesn’t mean you trust them again. I mean if they fool you once, then they are wrong. But if they fooled you twice then you are a real fool bro.

Don’t get offended now, I’m just spitting out the truth.

In the end, I just want to say one thing, “Forgive but never forget.”

You May Also Like

0 Comments