The misconception about Winning and Losing

by - April 03, 2019






Video Script:





Since our childhood, we all
have been taught that there's just only two options available. Either you win
or you lose. Either you're a winner or a loser.





But I want you to know it that
it’s all wrong. Everything we have taught until
now is completely wrong. Yes, there are two options, but those are not winning
or losing. Those are winning and trying.





I believe that there's no such
thing as losing, but that is just an
unsuccessful try. Every time I fail at something, I believe that I
didn't lose, I just found out another way that didn't work.





You will never be a failure if
you keep learning from your mistakes. But the day you end up learning and start
thinking you're perfect is the day you stop growing and eventually you'll start
losing.





I believe that life is not all
about winning or being perfect. But instead,
it's about keep learning new things and
keep growing.





Albert Einstein once said,
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”





So, try out new things, make
mistakes and most importantly keep learning.


You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I really love your website.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m planning to create my own blog and would like to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete