How to Find the Purpose in Life?

by - December 21, 2018

How-to-find-purpose-in-life
I believe that life is meaningless without a real purpose. I mean what’s the point of waking up every single morning if you don’t even have a purpose in life. By purpose, I simply mean your aim or your dream that you want to achieve badly.

I knew many people personally, who tells me that they don’t even know what they want to achieve in life. If you’re too like them and don’t even know what’s your purpose in life. Then, this post is for you.

I believe that each individual is born different and have a different mindset. If I like something, it doesn’t mean that you also gonna like it. You may have some other interest.

And this is what happens when it comes to finding your passion.

How You Can Find your Passion?


For me, I like to write and love to code websites. For me, it’s a fun thing to do. But it doesn’t mean that others like it too. I have seen people who hate writing. (I will not surprise if you’re too one of them. 😊)

So, everyone has their own passion and interest. But the thing is how can one find that passion?

Well, if you know what you love to do, and there’s a good market in that thing. Then, you’re good to go. Just go out there and follow your passion.

But if you’re like those who don’t have any single clue what they want to do in their life, or what they love to do, then there comes the real problem.

But don’t worry, I will help you to solve your problem and I promise if you follow all the tips I give you in this post, you’ll know your purpose in life.

Here are my 5 tips that you should follow to know your real purpose or passion:
5-Tips-to-Find-Purpose-in-Life


1. Write down all the things you love to do.


Well, you have to face it. We are all good in some things, the thing is some of us don’t even know in what we are good at. Those who find out in their early age these things and focus on it are those who master their passion in upcoming years.

Sit down comfortably in a quiet place and think about all those things you do in your day. Now think what you really love to do and just write these things down.

It doesn’t matter if it seems silly to you, just write down everything that you love to do. And at the end of this process, you’ll see how much things you can do or love to do.

Here is an article that you should read: 3 Actionable Tips to Find Your Passion

2. Think about what you can do in your whole life.


I think the only way to truly find your passion or you can say dream work is just thought what you can do in your whole life happily. I mean I choose to blog because I love to do it and I enjoy it. I can do this my whole life without any hesitation and that’s why I choose it.

So, if you’re going to find a job, or starting a new business, think once, can you do that job for rest of your life happily?

And if your answer is NO, then it’s pretty clear. You should do something else.
I mean there’s just only one life. So, do you really wanna spend it on some work that you don’t even like to do!

Think about it carefully and you’ll see how your perspective towards things will change.

Here's an article that you should read: One Life, No Regrets

3. Explore your interest.


I know I know you don’t know what’s your interests are. But that’s what I’m saying you to explore. Exploring your interest is the best way to find your passion. In fact, I too found my interest of writing and blogging through this.
So, what you have to do?

Just try out different things here and there. For example, try out blogging, try out making YouTube videos, try out singing and so on.

Who knows what you eventually gonna love and will spend the rest of life doing that work.

4. Break up with the ‘ONE’.


Another solid reason why most people don’t even love what they’re doing or can’t even find their passion is they try to find that ‘one’ best thing that they love.

I mean we keep looking for that one thing but, in this process, we keep feeling that something is missing.

When you’re living your life on your purpose then you should live it with your rules. I mean do whatever the heck you wanna do. Don’t just suppress yourself to do one thing, or don’t keep looking for that one thing.

That feeling that something is missing goes away when you lead a passion-filled life. The need to seek our purpose comes from a lack of passion. When you don't feel connected to your life, you lack purpose and passion. To fix this emptiness simply add more passion.

5. Keep doing things that you love to do.


When you keep doing things that you love to do and eventually if you start getting seen results from your work, then, believe me, you’ll do that thing more and more.

Just take an example of blogging. You love to blog, but you’re not sure whether you can continue with it or not. So, if you keep doing it and one day you see some results from it, then believe me all your doubts get clear and you’ll start doing it more and more.

The only thing is you need to be consistent towards your work.

Now you have got my point. If you are already doing some things, then keep doing them with consistency and try to improve your skills. When you start seeing results from your work, you eventually going to love your work.


So, this is it. Hope you love this article and found it helpful.

If you love it, then please do share it with those who need to read this.
Thanks. 😊


You May Also Like

0 Comments