Thomas Shelby Quotes (with Pictures)

by - April 13, 2020


Thomas_Shelby_Quotes

Not gonna lie, I’m a huge fan of Mr. Cillian Murphy aka Thomas Shelby. I mean I just love the way he talks, the way he acts on things, the way he deals with things, I mean his overall personality.

By the way to all those who don’t know who is Thomas Shelby then let me tell you about him. Thomas Shelby is a fictional character from the TV series Peaky Blinders.

So, in this post, I will be going to share my 10 personal favorite quotes from Thomas Shelby. So, let’s get started:

(ps: If you owe any of the pictures then let me know, I will give you proper credit for that.)

10 Best Thomas Shelby Quotes:

 1. The rule of life is let it fuckin happen.
Peaky Blinders Quotes


 2. No one sees what you see even if they see it too.
Peaky Blinders Quotes


 3. The one who keeps causing you pain can never be your peace.
Thomas_Shelby_Quotes


 4. If they want you, you will feel it not question it. 
if they want you


 5. Nothing is stronger than a person with a broken heart and a smiling face.
Cillian Murphy Quotes


6. When you stop chasing, they start noticing.
thomas shelby quotes video


7.  To live in the past is to die in the present.
to live in the past


8.  Stop being so fuckin forgiving. People know exactly what the fuck they are doing.
stop forgiving


9.  Do I look like a man who wants a simple life?
do i look like a man who wants a simple life


10. Fuck second choices. Some people never change.
fuck second choices


What’s your favorite Thomas Shelby Quotes let me know in the comment section below?

You May Also Like

0 Comments