Sad Instagram Quotes

by - August 07, 2019

Sad_Instagram_Quotes
I know you love to read inspirational quotes, sayings and all. But let's try something different in this post.
In this post, I will share with you 15 most saddest Instagram quotes ever. I mean I personally feels these are very sad and so relatable.
Let me know in the comment section below if you too think so.
So, without wasting any time, let's get started:

Most Saddest Instagram Quotes Ever:

 1. "You will never know. I will never show."
Sad_Instagram_Quotes

2. "Just because I don't react, doesn't mean I didn't notice. "
Just Because I Don't React

3. "Not sure if I'm sure anymore."
Not sure If I'm Sure Anymore

4. "And day by day, I'm losing interest in everything."
Sad_Instagram_Quotes

5. "Only you can give me that feeling."
saddest Instagram quotes ever

6. "That's what people do. They leave, they go away."
after break up quotes

7. "I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember."
Flashbacks Quotes

8. "Just look inside my heart, you will cry."
sad tumblr quotes

9. "Don't say you miss me when it's your fault I'm gone."
Miss Me Quote

10. "Trying to make peace with my broken pieces."
deep sad quotes

11. "I said it was fine, but I never said it didn't hurt."
Quotes that will remind of your ex

12. "Tears are the words the heart can't say."
saddest instagram quotes ever

13. "We live in a world so fake I lost touch of the real me."
Fake_World_Quote

14. "I lost something, I never had. Yet it hurts, just as bad."
broken heart quote

15. "I have so much of you in my heart."
Heartbroken Quote for Instagram

Which one do you like the most, let me know in the comment section below.

(Note: If you love these kind of quotes then you should consider following this Instagram page: @nightowl.quotes )

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That was a Beautiful way to put words. Felt relaxed and relieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a Beautiful way to put words. Felt relaxed and relieved.

    ReplyDelete